Why Therapy Fit Clinic?
The committed team of board-certified professionals at Therapy Fit believe the most efficient and effective way to help their clients is for a therapist to provide individualized care, one-on-one skilled therapy, with the same therapist following each patient’s care until they reach their personal goals.
Our Physical Therapists are experts in the study of movement, who have specialized training and rehabilitating various MusculoSkeletal, Neurological, Cardiac and Respiratory conditions that limit our ability to function normally and move freely. Our Physical Therapists use clinically proven methods to improve quality of life, oftentimes reducing or eliminating the need for medication and surgery.Our physical therapy practice is dedicated to offering the highest standard of rehabilitative services for the community and focus on hands-on training. As a physical therapy specialist, we pride ourselves in providing excellent care and collaborative treatment. Through our commitment to individualized service, a comprehensive treatment plan is created for each of our patients.
Our expertise as a physical therapy specialist gives patients the confidence, comfort, and assurance that they are in the best of hands. We provide exceptional rehabilitative care by staying abreast of recent developments within the field through continued education.
Our Physical Therapy treatment begins with a comprehensive evaluation of your specific injury or condition to determine the best course of treatment for your problem. This is done by taking a detailed medical history, discussing current and past problems and determining your goals, in addition to a meticulous neuromuscular and functional exam.
It is the belief that the best way to optimal health is to be proactive and attentive to your wellbeing. We are accepting new patients and welcome you to come and visit our physical therapy practice. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment and take an important step to become a healthier YOU!
- Anterior/Posterior Cruciate Ligament Tear (ACL/PCL)
- Ankle and Foot Sprains
- Bursitis/Synovitis/Trigger Finger
- Back Pain/Disc Prolapse/ Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy/Spina Bifida/Muscular Dystrophy
- CVA/ Stroke/ Paralysis
- Knee pain/Patellar tracking
- Hip Pain/ IT Band Syndrome
- Meniscal Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis/ALS
- Muscular Pain/Spasms
- Neck Pain/Whiplash/Torticollis
- Parkinson’s Disease and related Movement Disorders
- Plantar Fascitis/Calcaneal Spur/Flat Foot
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation
- Osteo Arthritis of Hip/Knee/Ankle/Shoulder
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Shoulder pain/Rotator Cuff Injury
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries including Sprain and Strain
- Tendonitis/ Tendinosis
- Tennis Elbow/Golfers Elbow
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Work-related Injuries/Overuse Syndrome